Web-based Hassle-Free Software for Credentialing and Provider Enrollment
- Elegant, easy-to-use design and functionality
- Centralize all of your Provider, Location and Tax Identification information and documents in one
online database, accessible from anywhere with an internet connection and proper user credentials
- All demographic and licensing information and documents
- Education, Training and Work History
- Hospital Affiliations and Practice Locations
- Medical Certifications, Health Status & Vaccinations
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Malpractice information and history
- Much more…
- Robust Payer section for managing payers, payer contacts, contract status and dates, and specific payer workflow
- Form Generation: auto-populate documents from a library of thousands of applications, forms and letters
- Governmental payers
- Commercial Insurance Carriers
- Local facilities (Medical Staff applications)
- Custom forms and letters
- No mapping required (our team maps forms for a flat fee of $25 per form)
- Provider Portal: collaborate with providers through a secure web portal
- collect provider information
- exchange documents (copies of licenses, CV, CMEs, etc.)
- send and receive forms for signature
- Expiration Management: easily track expirations and ensure credentials are up to date
- Weekly expiration email for credentialing personnel
- Send expiration reminders right out of the system (includes email tracking)
- Workflow Tools: collaborate, document and report on all activities related to your work
- Track applications through the entire enrollment process with assignable notes and tasks
- Reportable workflow by user, provider, location, TIN, Payer, etc.
- Enhance collaboration with multiple users without per user fees
CredentialMyDoc® is designed for all medical organizations with licensed providers who need to enroll with payers for reimbursement, as well apply and maintain privileges with healthcare facilities.
CredentialMyDoc® also provides medical facilitates with a way to quickly and easily collect, store and manage information and documents for providers applying for privileges. Our clients include:
- Physician Practices (private practices & hospital employed groups)
- Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) and MSOs
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Medical Billing Companies
- Credentialing Companies
- Medical Consultants
- Credentialing and provider enrollment workflow are standardized and protected from business interruptions and staff turn over
Ease of Use – this is a CTG hallmark. We make software that users love!
- High user adoption
- Minimal training required
- Quickly and easily accomplish required tasks
Centralization of information and documents (providers/locations/TINs)
- With no ‘per user’ fees, your team can focus on collaboration
Significantly reduce labor associated with credentialing & provider enrollment
- Quickly access the info you need when you need it
- Auto-generate ANY forms that require provider/location/TIN data
- Easily build custom reports for payer rosters and other data needs
- Comprehensive reporting on stored data and workflow details
“Software-as-a-Service” (SaaS) – CredentialMyDoc® is delivered as a subscription service to our customers. In our world, Software-as-a-Service means that you pay one fee (annual or monthly modes available) for CredentialMyDoc® and receive unlimited access to our amazing technology AND full service and support from our enthusiastic and friendly staff. The benefits of this model include:
- Access to our technology through the web from any location with an internet connection
- No software to load or maintain
- All information is SAFE, SECURE and BACKED UP
- Continual product enhancements
- Upgrades and improvements with no service interruptions
- Training and Support included
CredentialMyDoc® is scalable. That means that whether you’re a private practice with a dozen providers at a single location or a large multi-specialty group servicing a broad region through an extensive network of service locations, we’ll remove the hassle of credentialing and enrollment at a price you can afford and terms that fit your situation. Since CredentialMyDoc® was developed for improving workflow, we’ve set our fees to deliver a return on investment on labor savings alone. However, you’ll quickly find that the benefits of CredentialMyDoc extend well beyond reducing labor!
CredentialMyDoc fees include an implementation fee and the annual subscription fee. The implementation fee is for initial setup and training, included a data load to add as much provider, location and TIN information as possible. The annual subscription fee is offered through tiers based on the number of active billable providers. The tiers are fixed for the year, so you can stick to a budget and not get sidelined by unexpected expenses, even when your provider numbers exceed the top level of the tier during the service year. The first tier covers up to 30 providers, so a good place to start considering CredentialMyDoc is when you’re managing between 12 and 15 providers. At this point, you can achieve an ROI on the labor. With no user fees, you have the flexibility of providing access to CredentialMyDoc® for your team as you see fit. Ongoing training and support are included in the subscription. And, because we pride ourselves on being easy to do business with, you’ll find our service agreement concise and easy to understand with generous terms.
The bottom line is that we’re reasonable and flexible, so if you have a special concern or consideration, just give us a call to discuss!
Getting started with CredentialMyDoc is simple!
Within 24 hours of receipt of your signed subscription agreement, we will issue your login credentials. We set up a short call to discuss options for the data load and how to provide us with your information. Once received, we get to work loading everything into your new database. Depending on the volume, format and organization of the information, loading the database typically takes an average of 10 business days from receipt.
From our experience, getting new customers started with a complete set of data really helps to ensure success. Our team is incredibly proficient at getting everything set up, and we work hard to keep our one-time data load fee as low as possible. You’ll find that getting started without several weeks of data entry on your end is worth every penny! And our rates for loading data are typically a fraction of what competitors charge.
Once we’re done, we’ll schedule training for your users. Initial training is covered in the implementation fee and is conducted via the web in three primary sessions. You can expect training sessions to last from 60 to 90 minutes. Most new customers begin working after completing their first session. On-going training and training for new users is included in your annual subscription and offered for no additional charge.
Customer service and support is one of the key reasons our customers love CredentialMyDoc!
We’re available to you during business hours by phone and email (8 am to 5 pm EST M-F). Customers may also log tickets through the support section of CMD.Service is provided free of charge and includes:
- General questions/troubleshooting
- Additional training